Long term neighbours love this spot!
Spacious & well-presented 3 bedroom 1 bathroom "free standing" rear Duplex home with a BIG back yard big enough for the children, pets and even a large workshop or veggie patch!
Offers separate lounge with floated timber flooring & roller shutters, light & bright open plan renovated kitchen / meals area, all bedrooms with floated timber flooring / built-in robes / drapes, renovated bathroom with bath / shower / vanity, separate laundry & toilet and much more.
Features ducted evaporative air conditioning, alarm system, gas cooking & hot water system, large rear patio area, auto garage / carport by your front door and within a short distance of schools, transport, shops, medical, parks and with easy freeway & airport access.
* 3 Bedrooms – floated timber flooring, drapes, roller shutters & built-in robes
* Lounge – floated timber flooring, wall mounted a/c, gas point roller shutters & drapes
* Kitchen (renovated) - stone bench tops, gas hotplates, electric oven, range-hood & pantry
* Meals (open plan to kitchen) – ceramic floor tiles & sliding door to patio
* Bathroom (renovated) – ceramic floor tiles, bath, shower, vanity & exhaust fan
* Laundry – ceramic floor tiles, stainless steel trough and sliding door exit to drying area
* Toilet (separate) – ceramic floor tiles
* Single Auto Garage / Carport and two garden sheds
* Patio area along the rear of the dwelling
* Brick & Tile construction, Built: 1987 approx.
* Gas hot water (storage), Alarm system, Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Dwelling: 109sqm approx.
* Council Rates: $1,463 approx & Water Rates: $976 approx
To register your interest or for further details please call GEOFF WYLLIE on 0418 909 540.
||$976 Per Year
||$1463 Per Year