ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
Spacious 3 bedroom 1 bathroom traditional home on a 713sqm R40 potential development block in a picturesque location with a beautiful leafy parkland outlook.
To be sold by way of an END DATE SALE with all offers to be submitted by 5.00pm on Monday 3rd September 2018.
The Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to the end date without notice (To be Sold on an "AS IS WHERE IS" basis).
Well maintained traditional family home on 713sqm block zoned R40 (City of Bayswater TPS 24) with development potential in an ideal location with beautiful parkland outlook and the Galleria shopping precinct a hop skip & jump away. This 1960's built home offers 3 large bedrooms, lounge room with fireplace, spacious open plan country style kitchen / meals with lots of space & plenty of cupboards, central bathroom with vanity / bath / shower / toilet, laundry, 2nd toilet, enclosed rear verandah / patio, solid timber floorboards, auto garage, freestanding powered garage / workshop, bore reticulation & much more.
This property offers many options (subject to the relevant authorities approval):
• Renovate & Live in this much loved & well cared 3 bed 1 bath home OR
• Rent out & hold for the future OR
• Retain & build at the rear OR
• Demolish & build your dream home OR
• Demolish & subdivide into vacant blocks OR
• Demolish & build single storey or multi storey dwellings OR
• Discretionary Uses - Subject to Council approval
Buyer(s) are to carry out their own “due diligence” on this property.
With the ever popular Galleria Shopping precinct due for expansion & redevelopment and Coventry Village nearby, plus many other amenities and a parkland outlook.....THE LOCATION & TIMING ARE PERFECT!
• 3 Bedrooms - carpets, venetians & voile curtains (mirrored built-in robes in Bedroom 1)
• Bathroom - full floor & wall tiles, shower, vanity, mirror & 2nd toilet
• Lounge – carpet, venetians, voile cutains & fire place
• Kitchen - vinyl floor covering, plenty of cupboards, electric stove, venetians, voile curtains & exhaust fan
• Meals (open plan with kitchen) – vinyl floor covering, venetians, voile curtains & exit to patio
• Laundry & Toilet (adjoins patio / verandah) - storage cupboard & trough
• Patio / Verandah (enclosed) - vinyl floor covering, voile cutains and exit door to rear yard
• Auto Garage + large Workshop (asbestos) - auto roller door
• Bore reticulated lawns and gardens
• Electric Hot Water System (storage)
• Hardwood timber flooring
• Front verandah with parkland outlook
• Council: $1,562 Water: $1,030 approx
• Brick & Tile construction (1966 approx)
• 713sqm (16.1m approx.. frontage), R40
• No Seller Representation OR Warranty
For further details or to view this home please call GEOFF WYLLIE on 0418 909 540
||$1030 Per Year
||$1562 Per Year