Looking for Privacy?
Looking for Convenience?
Looking for 3x2 Accommodation?
Looking for a Manageable Yard?
Looking for the Simple Life?
Looking for Value?
"Light and Bright Home"
This neat & tidy 3 bedroom 2 bathroom free-standing rear duplex home with two spacious living areas offers NEW paint & NEW carpets, and is situated in convenient & quiet cul-de-sac location close to shopping, schools, public transport & many other amenities.
Offers spacious open plan lounge / dining, open plan light & bright kitchen / meals / family area which overlooks the paved patio area and grassed rear yard for your children & pets to play in, 3 bedrooms (his'n'hers walk-in robes to main bedroom), light & bright bathrooms, laundry, two toilets and more.
Also features ducted reverse cycle air to keep you cool or warm all year round, insulation, security screens to all opening doors & windows, spacious rear yard with patio & grassed area, carport by your front door with room for second vehicle, your own "private" driveway and handy to bus stops.
- 3 Bedrooms (NEW carpets) 2 Bathrooms, brick / tile construction (circa 1990)
- Lounge / Dining – NEW carpet, verticals & gas point
- Kitchen - laminate bench-tops & cupboards, gas hot plates, electric oven, fridge recess, pantry & microwave recess
- Family / Meals – ceramic floor tiles, gas point, verticals and sliding door exit to rear patio & grassed yard
- Main Bathroom – bath with shower over, vanity, mirror, fan & ceramic tiles
- En-suite Bathroom - shower, vanity, mirror, fan, toilet & ceramic tiles
- Laundry - stainless steel trough, ceramic floor tiles, verticals & exit door to drying area
- Toilet (second) - ceramic floor tiles & exhaust fan
- Insulation (batts) and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Single Carport (UMR) - by the front door and room for a second vehicle
- Rear yard - brick paved and grassed area with side access to driveway
- Patio to the rear yard and small garden shed
- Dwelling: 119sqm approx., Lot (Strata): 442sqm approx. (total)
- Council Rates: $1,609 approx & Water Rates: $1,219 approx
- NO Common Property, NO Strata Company, NO Strata Fees and NO worries!
This lovely home is well worth an inspection and may just be what you've been looking for!
For more details or to arrange an inspection, please call GEOFF WYLLIE on 0418 909 540
||$1219 Per Year
||$1609 Per Year