See below for our Covid-19 Home Open Guidelines
Gorgeous 2 storey family home with colonial French glazed windows is timeless and has a real homely feel. Nestled behind manicured gardens with plenty of parking. Features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms has been tastefully and lovingly remodelled to complement its style.
Entry foyer greets you on the ground level and provides connection to the formal lounge with beautiful natural light and is the perfect space to meditate or just relax, you then walk thru to an open plan sumptuous living, dining, glamorous chefs kitchen with huge 900mm freestanding cooker perfect for those Sunday roasts plus a leafy outlook to a front yard and terrace. Upstairs the master bedroom with ensuite, spacious balcony with a glimpse of city and hills through leafy outlook, separate study, 2nd bedroom with balcony to take in the scenery. Features include sparkling below ground pool with fabulous gardens, Solar Panels with synergy rebate, downstairs is another 3 generous bedrooms with walk in and built in robes, family bathroom and double auto garage with ample parking.
In one of the best areas to live located in the highly sought after “Golden Triangle”. Realistically priced with recent land sales close by between $900 and $1,200 per square metre. Wide frontage and 759 sqm block are worthwhile viewing and we are only looking “From $899,000” for home and land.
COVID-19 HOME OPEN GUIDELINES
With recent easing of restrictions around home opens we have the following policies;
• Maximum of 10 people (including agents) if we have reached the maximum number of people we will ask you to wait outside until we can safely allow you to enter.
• Our home open register is to be filled out and signed prior to entry
• If you wish please provide your own gloves or face masks
• Please refrain from touching surfaces, items or opening drawers, doors or cupboards within the home, our sales representatives are more than happy to assist you.
• Please maintain your social distance practices of 1.5m
• If you or anyone within your household are unwell we ask you to please refrain from attending our home open