ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
Spacious Two Storey Home in the highly sought after “Dress Circle Estate” sits in an elevated private position with City views and plenty of off street parking for family, friends or clients.
This low maintenance 296sqm (approx) home on generous 719sqm block, features a versatile & functional floor plan with two large rooms which could be utilised as a home office / studio where you could work from home (or even as an extra bedroom & teenage retreat) and double auto garage with shoppers entry on the ground floor. Upstairs there are 3 large bedrooms (BIRS) in their own separate wing and 2 fully tiled bathrooms with adjoining toilets. The air conditioned formal lounge / dining rooms are spacious and have a commanding position with a large wrap around balcony taking in the views.
In the heart of the home is the family zone with kitchen which comes complete with double oven, cook top, range hood, dishwasher, pantry & plenty of bench space. Adjoining the kitchen is a separate meals area & family room and all have elevated outlooks and City glimpses. When its time to relax you'll find yourself & the family in the separate games room / home theater which features high raked ceiling, built-in Jarrah bar and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The rear yard features a large wrap around patio with City views and extensive brick paving for year round easy care living and entertaining. This impressive quality built home also includes a ducted vacuum system, security alarm, gas heating, insulation, mains reticulation, brick & tile storage shed and more.
Sound interesting? Then why not come and explore this exceptional home for yourself.
Some features include:
* 3 Bedrooms (First floor) – carpet, drapes & built-in robes
* Study & Studio or Bedrooms 4 & 5 (Ground floor) – carpet & drapes
* 2 Bathrooms - fully tiled, vanity, shower, fan, mirror (bath in main bathroom)
* Lounge/Dining – carpet, drapes, reverse cycle split system air, gas heater & wrap around balcony
* Kitchen - laminate bench tops, timber cupboards, pantry, electric hotplates, double oven, stainless steel sink with flick mix tap and dishwasher
* Family/Meals – ceramic floor tiles, reverse cycle split system air, drapes & exit to patio/yard areas
* Games/Theatre Room – ceramic floor tiles, built-in Jarrah bar, reverse cycle split system air, drapes & raked ceiling
* Main Bathroom – full tiled, bath, shower, vanity & exhaust fan
* En-suite Bathroom – fully tiled, vanity, shower, exhaust fan and separate toilet
* Laundry & Toilet – fully tiled, stainless steel trough, built-in cabinets & exit to drying area
* Patio/Alfresco (brick paved) with City glimpses
* 2 Car Garage with auto roller door & shoppers entry to entry hall
* Mains Reticulation, Alarm System, Security Screens, Ducted Vacuum System, Insulation & 3x Reverse Cycle split system air conditioners and more.
* Storage Shed – brick & tile construction
* Built: 1985 approx. Block: 719sqm approx. Frontage: 20m approx.
* Council Rates: $2,016 approx & Water Rates: $1,139 approx
* City & Hills views
For further information or to make an appointment to view this home, please call Geoff Wyllie on 0418 909 540