SPACIOUS, SAFE & SECURE
This beautifully presented easy care 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with NEW paint & NEW carpets & NEW window treatments also features 2 light & bright living areas ideal for families or couples alike and is situated on an easy care 455sqm block in a convenient & quiet street in the "Dress Circle Estate" of Dianella, with many amenities close by including parks, shopping, schools, public transport, freeways & much more.
This spacious home offers an excellent free-flowing floor plan with a generous open plan formal lounge & formal dining areas in which to entertain your guests and a separate open plan informal area that features a light & bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench space and tranquil parkland outlook. The informal living also includes a generous family / meals area which is ideal for family get together's and overlooks the lovely paved pergola area & an easy to manage grassed yard for children and pets to play upon.
The master bedroom is large enough for a king sized bed and has a walk-in robe and en-suite bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet. The two minor bedrooms are also generous in size and both have built-in robes. The main toilet adjoins the tiled laundry which has plenty of additional storage / linen cupboards and has a sliding door exit to the drying area. The home also offers some other important creature comforts including ducted air conditioning, alarm system, plenty of storage, double auto garage with additional parking areas for trailer or work vehicle, powered garden shed, spacious rear yard with pergola & grassed area and overlooks the adjoining parkland.
This is an exceptional opportunity to buy into and live in the prestigious "Dress Circle Estate" of Dianella in a spacious and practical home.
* 3 Bedrooms - all with carpet, verticals and generous built-in robes
* 2 Bathrooms - ceramic tiles, exhaust fans, showers and bath to main bathroom
* Lounge / Dining – carpet, verticals, gas point garden outlook
* Kitchen - laminate bench tops & plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, stainless steel double bowl sink, microwave recess,
pantry, gas hot plates and electric oven
* Family / Meals – ceramic floor tiles, gas point, verticals and sliding door exit to pergola
* Main Bathroom – bath, shower, vanity, fan and ceramic tiles
* En-suite Bathroom - shower, vanity, fan, toilet and ceramic tiles
* Laundry - stainless steel trough, storage / linen cupboards, ceramic floor tiles, verticals and exit door to drying area
* Toilet (second) - ceramic floor tiles & exhaust fan
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Alarm System
* Auto Double Garage with direct house access and additional parking for trailer or work vehicle
* Garden shed (powered)
* Rear Yard - brick paved & grassed area overlooking parkland
* Pergola to the rear yard and garden shed
* Brick / tile construction (circa 1988)
* Dwelling: 178sqm Total approx., Lot (Strata): 455sqm approx.
* Council Rates: $1,493 approx & Water Rates: $1,139 approx
* No Strata Company or Strata Fees
For further details or to book your appointment to view this lovely home, please contact Geoff Wyllie on 0418 909 540
||$1139 Per Year
||$1493 Per Year