We believe bidding will start in the $900,000's.
This prestigious home in one of Dianella’s most sought after streets and is perfect for your growing family. Located close to one the best performing primary schools in the state, you will be able to watch your children walk to school every day and at the end of the day, your children’s friends will be able to come over and play on your front lawn, or go for a quick splash in the pool. By living so close to your children’s school your
We believe bidding will start in the $900,000's.
This prestigious home in one of Dianella’s most sought after streets and is perfect for your growing family. Located close to one the best performing primary schools in the state, you will be able to watch your children walk to school every day and at the end of the day, your children’s friends will be able to come over and play on your front lawn, or go for a quick splash in the pool. By living so close to your children’s school your home will be the hub of activity and you won’t have to deal with stressful traffic and pick up queues.
You will be welcomed in to this friendly neighbourhood and join in the Halloween trick or treat fun and the annual Christmas street party. It really is the place to be.
This home has been lovingly restored and cared for by the owners for seventeen years. Great care has been taken to ensure all renovations have been completed to the highest standard and tastefully executed with stained-glass windows, ornate ceilings and cornices and wrought iron balustrading.
Downstairs you will find the chefs kitchen, family room, dining room and lounge room. There are three queen size bedrooms, a study and a large bathroom and a third toilet.
Upstairs you will find a king size parents bedroom with a Kardashian sized dressing room. Parents have their own fashionably decorated private lounge room boasting city views and a luxury bathroom.
The lush but easy care gardens are fully reticulated by an automatic bore, with flowering trees and fruit trees. You will be able to relax by the Koi pond while watching your children play with the neighbourhood children.
The large tropical swimming pool ensures privacy. You will enjoy relaxing on the alfresco lounge while watching the children swim in the solar heated pool. The alfresco is east facing and is protected from the weather and usable all year round. In winter you can light up the wood chimenea and have a glass of wine.
The house contains many features to keep your running costs to a minimum, from the 5kW solar power, to solar heated pool, LED lighting throughout, light dimmers in many rooms, a garden bore, blinds and sunscreens to most windows, ceiling fans and the highest levels of insulation. While the house has reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, on all but the hottest days this is not needed.
The flooring throughout the ground floor of the house is high quality oak vinyl plank flooring. This easy care, hard wearing commercial grade flooring takes anything a family can throw at it. Upstairs in the parents area there is high quality wool Moroccan style Axminster carpets.
The house has well-considered security, with security screens throughout and a recently installed monitored security system. The security system allows you to set the security alarm at night for the majority of the house, you can then lock the hallway door and secure bedroom section of the house.
You’re welcome to make an offer now or join the crowd and take your chance bidding at auction on Saturday 12:30 pm on the 7th March 2020 (if not sold prior).
A list of features includes:
• Entrance foyer double doors stained glass Lead-light windows, double Crimsafe doors ornate ceiling oak vinyl floors
• Sunken lounge room oak vinyl floors, ornate ceiling, stained glassed Lead light windows with shades and Roman
• Dining room oak vinyl floors, ornate ceiling, French doors, Roman blinds, stained glass Leadlight windows
• Kitchen Corian Benchtops, curved island bench with big drawers, wall of display cupboards and storage, Smeg gas cook top five burner, double recessed stainless steel sinks, dishwasher LG, overhead stainless steel Rangehood, stainless steel Smeg self-clean pyro oven and grill, Microwave recess & pot draw.
• Family room ceiling fan oak Vinyl floors ornate ceiling cornices.
• Bedroom 2 has storage under staircase, feature light fitting, oak Vinyl floors, Venetian blinds
• Bedroom 3 wall of fully fitted robes and fixed overhead shelf, Ornate chandelier, oak vinyl floors, plantation shutters
• Bedroom 4 built-in robes, feature light fitting, oak vinyl floor, venetian blinds
• Study area for children
• Huge bathroom, bath, shower, pedestal vanity, Floor to ceiling tiles, WC
• Powder room WC and vanity.
• Laundry with built in benches and cupboard and trough
• Upstairs lounge for parents retreat with city outlook. Parents lounge includes in wall cabling for speakers, and ethernet and Foxtel cabling behind TV.
• Upstairs incudes quality Axminster carpets, ornate ceilings, stained glass lead light windows
• Parents bathroom includes tiled floor to ceiling, antique brass tapware and fixtures & mirror, inland bath & vanity with hidden laundry chute.
• Master bedroom includes block-out curtains, ceiling fan and adjoining fully robed dressing room,
• Pitch roofed timber lined Alfresco bbq area looks over treetops and pool
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• 5KW electrical solar system
• Reliably connected to NBN - the current owners have never seen less than 40Mbps connection.
• Tiled front Veranda,
• Koi pond with waterfall
• Flowering Jacaranda tree and fruit & nut trees including Almonds, nectarine, blueberries, passionfruit, espalier lemon & lime
• Two sheds
• Bike storage area
• Double lock-up garage with automatic doors
• Extra parking bay for boat or van
• Solar heated below ground custom-built vinyl pool with wall of water feature and lead lighting storage for pool operations under floor concealed.
• Entire paved areas to the outside of the house liquid limestone
• Submersible bore reticulation
• Security screens and monitored alarm system